UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
NavyReservist

The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Empty
PostSubject: The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~   The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:41 pm

TITLE: The most important time in your life is right now.
WARNING: Drabble That May Suck.
RATE: IDK PG ??
COUPLES: N/A
DISCLAIMER: I own nothing but my OC
COMMENT FROM WRITER: This for the Quotes Challenge from assassins den.net forum #4.

-The Hobbit-

Well to say Bilbo Baggins looked completely annoyed and defeated was an understatement. A wizard, a group of darrows and a mysterious hooded figure invading ones home/personal space would do a number on any respectable hobbit. I myself am the hooded figure (go figure lol on that one) that only Gandalf the grey had been expecting and happy to see. Thorin was already mr. prissy pants with having a 'grocer' for his 'burglar' so to say that he was thrilled to find out about the added hooded member was very amusing, for me and Gandalf anyway.

After the whole lets make Bilbo pass out by talking about how a dragon can kill you episode Gandalf went and talked to Bilbo alone. Once done it was clear to all that Master Baggins was more than happy to say screw ya'll I'm staying at home not that he would actually say it that way. Everyone was a bit unhappy that they were lacking the promised 'burglar' and I knew exactly what I needed to do.

Standing from my seat I left to look for the hobbit. Knocking on his bedroom door it was swung open and Bilbo looked as if he was ready to yell at whoever stood before him. Noticing that I wasn't Gandalf or one of the many darrows he stood shocked that the quite and mysterious figure would come to him. Taking advantage of his shock I slipped into his bedroom and stood in the middle turning to look at him. Snapping out of his shock he shuts the door in a huff and turns to sit on his bed, "I suppose Gandalf sent you?" I couldn't help but smile and removed my hood showing my sex (a woman). His surprise made my smile grow and I let out a small chuckle, "No master Baggins, Gandalf didn't send me." I walk over to sit beside him. "I merely wish to speak with you before leaving."

He looked at my face and nodded his head for me to continue. Sobering my expression a bit, "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come." I pause in my speech so my words could sink in and as I saw he was almost to understanding I stood. Walking to the door I stopped putting my hood up. "All that I am Trying to say Master Baggins is that this is the most important time in your life is right now. I just want you to be sure of your decision. That in the future you won't look back in regret." Then I left him to his thoughts to dwell on my words.
Back to top Go down

The Most Important Time In Your Life Is Right Now. ~The Hobbit~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnPure Ink :: Writings :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: