UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
 Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

Girls and Wings .:One-shot:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Empty
PostSubject: Girls and Wings .:One-shot:.    Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:06 am

Girls and Wings .:One-shot:. Gamp_W_zpsfc84c099
By starrysky from another forum

Title: Girls and Wings
Warning: Fluffyness and some randomness
Rate: T
Couples: Human female x Angel male
Disclaimer: None... Since I own all of it. xD
Comment from writer: This is one of the ideas that didn't let me sleep... I'm running on 4 hrs of sleep so plz don't bitch if anything I write is wrong. Also I'm on lots of sugar as well.
BTW, this one-shot is one of the few that I might post here. And it all takes place on Gaia, an original planet in an original Universe that my friend and I made up. Link to the site all about it is on my profile.
Words: 1,847 words

One-shot
.:Girls and Wings:.

It was always like this. This long black hair girl was always coming to the graveyard of Moonlit city. She would just sit under the same tree and just stare out into the darken sky. It was making him wonder about her. What really made her come there? He didn't know.
It was the same time like always, the same girl walked into the graveyard, dressed in a light jacket that was a shade of dark blue, a black skirt, dark gray leggins and boots. Her long black hair was always loose around her body as it went down to her middle back. Even her bangs were long as they hang into her midnight blue eyes.
She walked over to the same tree as always. The tree that looked as dead as everything else around it. The branches never had leaves and no one of the city knew why. She silently sat under it and pulled her knees to her chest.
Near her, he watched her, unsure what to make of it. Should he go over to her or just watch? Questions like that would always annoy him as his dark maroon eyes watched her silently from his spot near the twin moons' shrine.
Oddly, the girl didn't look up at the sky as it slowly darken. She just hugged onto her knees with her eyes closed. She didn't seem to want to watch the sky. What happened today to get to her?
He bit lightly onto his lip as he felt the want to go over to her, start up once again. He looked away from her and leaned back against the stone wall. He closed his eyes as he ran his hand through the messy light blond locks of hair, making his yellow hoodie hood fall to his shoulders.
The girl let out a soft sigh as she stood up. She always felt his eyes and it was getting to her. Sure, the glaveyard was her favorite places in the city after the death of her mother, but why was the fallen angel of the shrine always watching her. She opened her eyes and looked over at the shrine then started walking over to it.
He heard something and looked to his right but by the time he did, his dark maroon eyes locked with midnight blue ones. He blinked a few times then moved back, flinching a bit. "Wha?!"
She shook her head a bit, making her bangs move slightly. "You let your guard down, baka angel." She said softly as she eyed the blond male.
He flinched lightly then sighed lightly. "Yea well... There is always a weird girl that shows up, so how can I really take it if she randomly pops up next to me?" He asked her in a soft yet annoyed tune. He then blinked lightly. "And how did you know that I was an angel?"
She sighed lightly and turned to the side, leaning against the store wall. "Maybe you should stop watching this girl and just go away." She replied to his first question. She thought a bit then looked over at him. "Well, about that question, I'm not really sure. I just get a feeling that you're an angel sent here for some reason..."
He stood there and eyed her lightly. 'Sent to Gaia...' He thought a bit then sighed. "For human girl, you are not really normal.." He said as he leaned against the wall next to her.
She giggled softly. "That's new, coming from an angel." She said with a small smile that she never showed until now. "So which of the holy ones sent you here?" She asked.
The blond hair male looked up at the sky, eying the right moon. "I would say, my goddess who rules over darkness... but I really don't remember. I been here for a long time..."
The black hair female blinked lightly. "You don't remember?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.
He looked over at her and shook his head. "No..."
She looked away as she nodded. "I see..." She thought a bit then blinked as her cell started to ring. She sighed lightly as she realized that she forgot to turn it off. Yet she pulled out a black cellphone with a pair of small angel wings hanging off a chain. She eyed the number but didn't answer it.
He blinked lightly, tilting his head slightly to the left. He knew that she had at cell yet he didn't see her ever use it. But to see that she didn't want to answer it, made him wonder who was she hiding from.
She looked over at him, seeing the look that he was sending her way. She thought a bit then smiled lightly. "It was just my father, don't worry. I think that he just wants me to go back to the house now?"
He nodded lightly. "If you come back, I'll talk to you this time..."
She blinked then smiled softly. "Alright. And Angel boy, you can call me Raine."
He blinked. "Angel boy? My name happens to be...uhm..." He thought a bit. 'what is my name...' He thought to himself. He oddly couldn't remember since it has been years before anyone ever talked to him.
She thought a bit. "Hmm since you can't remember your original name, how about Ren?" She asked as she slid her cell back into her jacket.
"Ren... hmm.." He thought about it for a bit then nodded. "Ren it is, Raine."
She smiled lightly. "Alright. Well I'll see you tomorrow night then."
And she did. For the next few months, Raine showed up just as the sun disappeared and the twin moons appeared. Ren would be waiting at her favorite tree. And they talked for hours, or until her father called which she never answered the cell. He never asked why but the question was there.
Sadly, one night after a few months of just hanging out, she didn't show up and he waited. When she didn't show up for three nights, he got a bit worried. He disappeared into a black patrol and appeared in front of his goddess.
"My goddess...May I ask you something?" Ren asked as he knelt in front of the darkness Goddess.
Sin, who was the 2nd goddess of the darkness realm, looked over at him from the mirror and blinked a bit. She has been watching the angel for a while but didn't see this coming. "Uhm... sure..." She said softly as she held up her right hand to the mirror and to her twin brother, who was the god of light.
"I would like to leave the graveyard of Moonlit city..."
The goddess blinked lightly. "You wasn't bound to it, Ren. So why are you asking?"
The angel blinked lightly as he looked up at her. "I don't understand."
She smiled lightly as she walked over and reached out, lightly touching his blond hair. "For an ex-angel of light, you are really a blond." She said as she knelt down to his level. "I been watching you since I sent you to Gaia. I wanted you to get to know about the humans there."
He tiled his head slightly and didn't say anything.
She sighed lightly. "Ren, just go and find out what happened to the girl who got your interest." She said as she stood up and looked over at the mirror, only to glare. "Brother, stop with the faces."
Ren nodded and went back to Gaia as Sin went back to talking with her twin.(1) He stepped out of the black patrol and looked around. When he saw no one, he sighed lightly and opened his huge pure black wings. Yet as they opened, he felt someone pull on one, making him turn around and blink. "Raine?"
Raine blinked lightly. "So they are black. So neat." She said giggling lightly. She really wanted to see his wings since she read up on angels. She even stay home, reading up on them.
He sighed lightly and shook his head lightly. "Raine, where have you been?"
"Home, reading up on angels and their wings..." She looked up at him then smirked lightly. "So you got worried about me?"
He blushed lightly and looked away. "Well.. uhm..." He bit onto his lip lightly then looked back down at her. He reached out and lightly touched her cheek. "Yea, I got worried. I got use to you being near by..."
She blushed lightly then smiled lightly. "I'm sorry, Ren but I wanted to learn more about you." She said. She then blinked lightly. "Oh yea, I read some weird note that appeared on my desk."
"Weird note?" He blinked a bit.
She nodded. "Yea..." She reached into her jacket and pulled out a note and handed to him.
He read the note and sighed lightly. "Lady Sin is one weird darkness goddess..." He muttered lightly. The note was from the darkness goddess, telling the girl to take the angel home with her.
She smiled lightly. "Well, she sounds weird but I bit she has her reasons." She said. "I mean, a weird book appeared last night that was all about you. How you use to be an angel of light and how you came to be here. It was a really interesting book though."
He flinched lightly and sighed. "I understand now... she wanted us to get close..."
Raine giggled lightly. "I'm starting to think so but the question is, would you like to live with me in a house?"
Ren eyed her lightly. "Don't you live with your father and younger brother?"
She shook her head. "Nope. I live in my mother's old house alone. I just tell everyone that since my father likes to keep taps on me." She sighed lightly.
He thought a bit. "And why do you want me to live with you?"
She grinned lightly. "So I can touch your pretty wings, and just talk more with you." She giggled lightly as he eyed her lightly.
"Alright..." He smiled lightly and leaned down, lightly kissing her on the lips.

End
R&R please.

You can also read it here.
Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

Girls and Wings .:One-shot:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnPure Ink :: Writings :: Original-
Jump to: