UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
 .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

.:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

.:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Empty
PostSubject: .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya    .:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Takao Kinomya
Chapters: 01
Pairing: Takao x oc
Stats: done
Rating: Pg-13

.:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya Takao10

He laid out in the backyard, resting from all the running that Kai made the team do. He was glad that he's cousin, Salya, got Kai to let everyone rest.
It was after l pm and he was still tired from all the damned running. “He is so mean today.” He murmured to himself as his brown eyes started up at the clouds. He blinked a bit when he heard Salya's voice. “Oh no... I'm not running anymore today.” With that, he jumped up onto his feet and ran out of the back gate just as Salya walked out of the back door.
Her blue eyes glared as she saw him run for it. She then sighed. “And I was just going to tell him that Ann called for him. Oh well.” She turned and walked back into the house to help Hiro with his Brooklyn problem. (Don't ask)

~At the park~
Brown eyes started up at the clouds as she thought to herself. 'I wonder what Takao is up to...' She thought to herself. She was bored and wanted to hang out with her boyfriend since Salya told her that he was free for the rest of the day.
Out of the blue, the clouds turned into brown eyes which looked down into her's. Takao stood over her, smiling down at her.
“Takao, you ran away, didn't you?”
He sat down next to her as she sat up. “Yep. I don't really wanna train anymore.”
She giggled a bit. “You know, you're free from train for the rest of the day, right?”
He blinked at her. “Wha?”
She reached over and poked his cheek. “Your cousin said that Kai was letting you and the team rest for the day and tomorrow. She didn't say why though.”
He sighed then thought a bit. “Hmm... Maybe... no...” He laid down on the cooled glass. “who knows. Maybe she did something to him.”
Ann thought a bit as she laid back down but this time, her head was on his arm. “Who knows. I don't understand you nor your family.”
Takao looked at her and glared lightly. “Geez thanks.”
She giggled and poked his cheek again. “Well it's true. One minute you want to blade then the next you don't...” She was stopped by Takao moving so his face was right in front of hers. His lips was a few in. from hers.
“Not my fault. You change my mind easier then anyone else.” With that he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her lips.

~end~

((I did this for a friend from Quizilla. XD I love Beyblade. I thought of doing a Kai one and Rei one but forgot about to doing them. XD So yea.))
Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

.:Beyblade:. Takao Kinomya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnPure Ink :: Writings :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: