UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

†Lost World... of Dreams†

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Don't post here.

If you want to answer a question or just an idea for me,Just send me a PM.

†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 1333225693

Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 pm

falling Rain, Whispering Wind
Calling the snow.
Why tha fall tonight?

Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:09 pm

This is just an idea for a GU one-shot

Tsukasa is back online and the world is a bit like it is in the new game .hack//Link.

Luna has a thing for wavemasters and she just really likes Elk. Well when she gets an flash mail from Endrance telling her to meet him at the church that she really loves. So she goes, only to see Tsukasa, Elk and Endrance. At frist she didn't understand how Endrance and Elk was there since they were the same player.

Then Aura appears that when all of the memory and such of Elk was still around, so she made an AI of Elk. Like how Hilda did with Tsukasa on the 4th .hack game.

Luna didn't really know what to say. She didn't want to annoy Endrance with his past character even if she still loved that character. So she asked Aura why.

Aura just smiled and left, annoying Luna. even if the goddess if the leader of her guild, the appearing and disappearing was annoying. lol

So Luna turned to Endrance and asked him how he felt about this.

He thought then smiled lightly. He told her that with Elk around maybe she would be more happy. Not that she wasn't anyways.

She shook her head and turned to Elk, then hugging on him. She then said that she really loves Endrance's offline player so much. She then smirked at Tsukasa. She let go of Elk and walked over to him.

She leaned close to his ear and told him, "I know that offline you're a female, but I don't mind since I really love your character, Tsukasa."

XD
That's the main point. She really don't mind Tsukasa being a girl offline. She really loves her male character. lol And Endrance knows all of this. XD
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 pm

For a story idea... It's just something the main female character says but whatever.

"I was once told of this world, where mythical animals are not just myths and all of the legends and what you read about are really real... but I don't believe in that world anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:10 pm

She sighed lightly as she laid onto her bed. She didn't notice her laptop with on nor that her tv was off. She closed her eyes and pressed her left hand to her forehead. "So help me, I will hurt the next one who talks to me..." She said, mostly to herself.

On the screen of her laptop, the AI, Kitty opened his chibi month but shut it as he shook his chibi head. 'I will not be the one do point it out.' it thought as it where have to checking something out.

Just outside of her bedroom door, stood Shadow. He heard what she told herself just as he also went in to ask her something. He shook his head, black hair with red highlights moved lightly as he did. "Not going to." With that, he went to his room, next to her.

sadly, One person in that house was the stupid one. He walked into her room as Shadow when into his and smiled. He didn't notice that she was in a bad mood. "Hey Yunnie...." He was stopped by a pillow hitting his face.

((XD Can you guess who was the stupid one? here's a hint: This is a sonic human fanfic. Blue and black live with my oc, Yuna. Yuna is 'dating' the baka. xD PM me if you think you know. ))
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Just incase anyone wants to use my ocs or rp with me in a Final fantasy, Dissidia or Kingdom Hearts setting.

FF1:
none...

FF2:
Roselia - She's for Firion. She used to work under the bad guy (who is really hot) but turned and joined Firion's team. Her past is really confusing since she can't remember anything before meeting the bad guy.

FF3:
I don't remember my oc for this world. xD

FF4:
Same. I do remember she was the lost little sister of Edge and she was in a weird relationship with Kain and Cecil. It was like Cecil liked her but she liked Kain. Kain liked her as she dislike Cecil. XD She even lost her first kiss to Edge. Now to remember her name...

FF5:
-plots to kill Barts-

FF6:
no comment....

FF7:
Lenea- She's for Vincent but in the past she was for Cloud. She has a long past with Cloud since she lived in the same town as him. She has a younger little sister who she is caring for. She hates Tifa. In the world of Dissidia, The goddess called her there to help with Cloud. Sadly, she don't remember why but she really gets annoyed about him. In this world, she can be paired up with Sephiroth and Cloud. In KH, She's for Cloud. She's looking for the darkness since she can't stand the light. She helps Sora a bit in KH2. Her weapons are a smaller sword that looks like Cloud's and a hand gun.
Alexia- She's for Yazoo. She was saved by Sephiroth and oddly he didn't know why he saved it. If rps, she was raised my Sephy and Joane*(oc) and in the game story, she wasn't. Hojo liked to put things into her blood.. blah. She's not in any setting. Oh and she has a slight sephy problem.
Lina or Linyra - She's for Kudaj. For some odd reason, she don't remember her past. Lenea saved her from Hojo's lab. She has some of Vincent's blood in her but that's all. it's like she's the daughter of Vincent. She has a weird thing for Kudaj where he's on his bike or standing somewhere, then the next then he knows it, he's on the ground. Alexia does the same but that girl yells Sephy as she does it. xD poor Kudaj.
I have two other FF7 ocs, One for Zack who can be paired up with Sephy and one for Genesis... but I need to rethink of them. Oh yea.. I got a male oc for Aerith but I don't know how he should look like. xD

FF8:
Lara- She's for Squall. She has no memory before going to Balamb Garden. She gets confused a lot. She has this thing where she won't listen to anyone but Squall. In the world of Dissidia, She's the same. The time witch loves to confuse this girl by using Squall. In KH- She changed her name to Lina. She is always around Lenea or watching Leon train. Her weapons are twin hand guns much like DMC's Dante's guns.

FF9:
Lisa- This girl is really weird. She's paired up with Kuja and Zidane but she haves stronger feelings for Kuja. She's linked to Dagger yet no one is really sure how. She looks a bit like her twin but they act different. Plus Lisa's hair is darker. She has a thing about Zidane's tail and wants to see Kuja's tail... like really badly. In Dissidia, she was pulled into the world to... do who knows. She has a thing about appearing randomly and hugging onto Kuja which yelling 'Kuja-kins'...how this girl doesn't get killed is unknown. She also has a thing about pulling Zidane's tail randomly. Her weapon is her summons. She can summon different Aeons then Dagger and Eiko.

FF10:
Luna- She's for Tidus... yet acts like she's not. She really hates her looks since she looks a lot like Yuna. Well to Tidus, she does. She's a summoner with aeons who really want to get hurt. xD She has auger problems. In 10-2, She's wondering around Spira with a guy who looks a lot like Tidus but is really different. Oddly, she is the only summoner around who still has her Aeons. In Dissidia, Her memory of why she's easily annoy by Tidus is gone yet she really wants to hurt that guy. She oddly hangs around with Lenea, Lara and Lisa. She gets into fights with Tidus's father easily whenever that old man says anything about her and Tidus being a Couple.

Tai- He's for Yuna. He looks a lot like Tidus but his hair is black as his outfit is more black and grey. He's calmer then his look-a-like and tries not to annoy Luna.

FF12:
Rose- She's for.... there is a list of who can be paired up with. two are dead... But anyways, Rose is a bit*h and is easily annoyed. She doesn't always get alone with Vahn and when annoyed at him, will try to kill him. She's a princess of a dead kingdom and cousins to Ashe. In Dissidia, I don't think she would be allowed in this game since she would try killing Vahn a lot. To my luck, she'll be on the Chaos side by the end of the game. lol She appears in any game with Vahn... Like FFT A2 but I have yet to play that game. Her weapons are mostly swords and Aeons. There are a few ice aeons who like to random appear around her.

FF13:
uhm... I got an oc for Hope but I'm working on her. xD She's the little cousin of Snow and really hates him. yea...

OK that is all of my ocs for the Final Fantasy worlds. Well I forgot Tactis but who really rps as Ramus? >w> evil game.... Anyways. If you would like to rp ff and can play any of the canons, just PM me and tell me which canon you can play and which oc you like the most.

Oh yea... Here's my KH oc:

Keiko- She's for Roxas, Riku, Sora or Zexon. I might pair her up with Axel... She's the daughter of Xemas but who knows that nor knows how. She's somewhat the princess of the Org. 13 but no one by a few see her as that. She helps Sora somewhat in both KH games. Her only weapon is her power to summon Heartless... yet she is really scared of a few heartlesses. xD She's really weird.

Other then Axel and Zexion, I might be willing to pair her up with Saix... hmm and the girly pinkish red hair one. XD
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Ok. here's a thingy I did of the stones.
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Dragon11
click to see it bigger. xD

Here's about each oc and their dragon.

Kika - She's a bit*h and somewhat leader of the group. Well Jeena said she's the leader and no one fights with Jeena. xD She uses a sword to fight with and her style of fighting is a lot like Rose's. Her aging as slowed down since she's linked to Llyod. Also the silver highlights in her black hair stops her from remembering anything about that wingly since he doesn't want her to remember. Mean huh?
Her dragon sprite is the Darkness Dragon. He's the only one who is fully speak to the others as well take up a form. He's a bit flirty and loves to annoy Kika.

Kita- Daughter of Jeena and Albel. She's only 12 years old and is a really hyper water dragoon. Her style of fighting is a lot like Meru's. She might get with Jake in a few years. xD
Her dragon is the waterfall dragon. She's a water dragon a lot like Meru's but a few attacks are different. This dragon is really hyper like her dragoon.

Jeena - wife to Albel, mother to Kita. She's old friends with Kika and out of the group, no one can say no to her. She's the like mother of the group. Her style of fighting a lot like.... I don't know. I didn't draw her with a weapon so I would have to ask Amia since I gave this oc to her.
Her dragon is the Wind dragon. A lot like King Albert, this dragon does a lot of wind attacks. She is also really calm for a weird dragon sprite.

Len - She's a weird oc. She's with Alex. She's calm, quiet and well half wingly. Her mother was a wingly as her father was human. She meet Alex when he was 'missing'. Her fighting style is like Shara and the girl who replaces her. She uses a bow.
Her dragon is even weirder. It's called the Light shadow dragon and it's attacks are more dark then Darkness dragon's attacks. No one is really use what dragon this really is.

Albel - with Jeena, father to Kita. He's an old friend of Kika and as been with Jeena for many years. He fights a lot like Albert and Kika said once that he only attacks like that since his lover likes the King.
His dragon is Ground... or well earth.

Jake - Kika and the group found him hurt in a forest. His dragon stone called for Kika's oddly. Not much is knew about him since he doesn't really talk much. Hell, he only really speaks to Kika. His fighting style is weird. He don't attack... yet he uses magic in battle.
His dragon is Lighting. A bit like the old guy in Dart's group, he uses lighting spells. He never really moves in battle. Oddly his dragon spirit is linked to Kika's and Kita's but no one know how.

Alex - the ass of the group. He's dating Len and loves to piss off Kika. In fact, they try to kill each other more then anything else. His fighting style is with two blades. If you ever played Suikoden IV, then he fights a lot like the hero of that game.
His dragon is the flame dragon. He loves to start fires and try to flirt with Kika. He is oddly linked to the Light Shadow dragon spirit.

Oh about the dragon spirits, Kika can only hear her own dragon's voice. yet everyone else can talk to Darkness Dragon also. But oddly, Darkness Dragon is the only one who can hear the other dragon spirits and tell Kika and the others what they say. He just doesn't tell Kika what the Flame dragon says since that fire dragon likes to piss off the dark dragon. xD

Also, Kika is the only one with a dragon spirit of the other sex. The others have dragons of the same sex as them yet Kika gets a male dragon. She says it's all Rose's fault but who really knows. xD
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Psp List:
Dissidia - Final Fantasy (Beat...)
Dissidia 012 -Final Fantasy (beat and killed Bartz a lot)
Final Fantasy 1 (playing... slowly)
Final Fantasy 2 (Can't fully get into the lvl system)
Final Fantasy Vii Crisis Code ( †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 SadZacky )
Final Fantasy Tactics: War Lions ( -hugs on Ramza- >w> )
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (I'm a fan of kh games. Plus I wanted to know more about Ven. )
Lunar Silver Story Harmony (Wha? I'm a fan of Lunar... Well I love the dragons, Nall.... blah also I beat it twice)
Persona 1 (playing off and on)

GBA:
Rivera - the promise land (lost in it)
PKM LeafGreen (beat... just need to restart to send PKM to SoulSilver)
(I got more, I just can't find them right now)

DS:
Final Fantasy 4
Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 days
Kingdom Hearts - REcoded (RikuSora fans like this game... There is a yaoi ish part. xD )
Lux-Pain (Never going to beat... it's hard to me.)
Inu-Yasha - something... can't read it.
PKM SoulSilver ( -hugs onto Silver- I'm work on the top 4 guys/girls... >w> )
PKM Black (-_- I had to restart...)
TinkerBell - (Lost interest in it)
(I had 4 other rpgs but I lost them when I moved. -_- )

PS1
Later

PS2
Long list later

later

Wii
later

GameCube
Later

(I keep the DS and PSP near me for nights or days that I can't sleep yet don't want to turn on my laptop. So I'll update this post a later time)

Last edited by Salya on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Here's a fanfic idea I have for Gundam Wing. Still working out things but this is what I got.

Title: 4 Spades

Main characters
The GW boys aka Quatre and them.
Serena(my oc) who is marked as the queen of ♥
Sina(my oc) who is Serena's sister and marked as the Ace of ♦
Lina(Amia's) who is marked as two of ♣
??? who is marked as King of ♠
Amia (Amia's) - just there

Pairings:
Serena x Duo - my official pairing. lol
Lina x Quatre
Sina x Heero
Amia x Wufei - my friend, Amia's official pairing. ((I don't like Wu-chan btw))
??? x Trowa -The girl is unknown right now but she's Amia's. lol

Bad people:
Serena and Sina's parents.

Plot: A fanfic with a plot.. weird. xD
Serena has a habit of disappearing. Sina, her little sister knows why but was told not to tell. The pilots are used to it and all but wufei believes the reason is that she has problems. Little did they know, that they were right. Serena's past that she locked away, was coming up locked and she was hiding from it.

Well 3 years of disappearing. (Started right after the main show yet before the OVA) Serena disappeared yet again but this time was different. Without giving her sister nor Quatre a hint, she just left. Hiding this time in space, in a hidden based owned by her own group called Black Oz(might change). While hiding, she didn't e-mail Quatre nor anything, in fact she stayed in her room. while got the twins, Seiya and Shinn worried about her.
One day, Sina gets a weird letter with a game card, Ace of ♦. Later that night, her sister called her cell, without anyone knowing, and told her that she got a weird card, Queen of ♥. Sina told her that she got a card too. Serena then told her sister, not to tell the pilots or anyone about the cards and that she was going to look into it.

Little did they know, the girls's parents were up to something and it's has to do with the 4 girls that ran away when they were young. Yet the questions are, who told the parents and why the girls?

blah. it's a weird idea and I can't fully start it until Amia gives me her oc for Trowa-kun. -_- Also Serena and Sina's parents are evil. They started a project with 4 girls, giving them different powers. Serena can see the spirits of gundams and oddly talk to them. Sina can pilot anything without knowing how. Lina and the other one, I don't know.

Also Serena is linked to my Gundam 00 character, Sirena who could do the same with the spirits of gundams. She's paired up with Setsuna official. weird I know.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Random ocs that I don't know what to do with.

Len - silver fox, black hair, golden eyes. Fox who is in love with a vampire. Odd as it may. He's bi.
Kairo - Pink hair, maroon eyes vampire. He has a daughter. Gay with a fox demon. Ran away with his daughter after his female lover was killed.
Lulu - red hair, maroon eyes. She's a half breed of vampire and human. Her mother was killed by her father's clan when she was only 2. She now lives with Len and her father. She loves to play with Len's fluffy tail.

Nira- black hair, maroon eyes, black goddess markings. She's a normal human girl or so she thinks. She's linked to a goddess that at times will take over her body. The black markings on her face will only appear when the goddess is out.

Note- Nira is one of my few ocs who is linked to my goddess ocs. It's just only Nira who doesn't share her soul with one. >w>
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Last names that I might use. (I need help with last names. xD so if you wanna add to the list, let me know)

Marlow
Danek
Codine
Rainwood
Darkwood
Loveless
BlackRain
Akiryu
Akimyea
Blackwood
Blackthorn
Stormshard
Elderwood
Lancaster
Alten

These are a mixed of different fantasy based last names. I only like fantasy names. xD sorry. Use if you wanna.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Future stories... Well their titles.

Love is blind - original story of a blind human male paired with a nine tailed fox female

Is this my fantasy - Final Fantasy Tactics. Normal girl appears into the final fantasy world.
Pairing: Ramza x oc

Unusual Love - I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

another final fantasy idea.

Need to remember: Dilly Dally Shilly Shally

Ocs: Aya is a gamer who likes Final Fantasy.
Alisa is the older sister who runs and owns a flower shop. She isn't a gamer but likes watching Aya play.

Aya is 18 and likes Squall.
Alisa is 22 and likes Cloud.

House:
The sisters live alone in their father's house which is big. 4 beds, 2 full baths. big kitchen(Aya likes to bake when she isn't playing rpgs) and a big living room. The dinner room was turned into a small library with different guide books, books on magic and books on flowers. The din in the back of the house was turn flower room for Alisa to play with flowers.

Their father lives in another house with their step mother and step brother. The girls don't get along with their new mother plus the house they have is near Alisa's shop. lol As their father's other house is near his job.

I made a banner for this story... but yet, no title. †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 1379511912

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 pm

One-shots that I got an idea for after looking at Gundam wing yaoi.

Just one kiss - Heero
Just one Hug - Quatre
Just one Moment - Trowa
Just one Night - Duo

Sadly, you might call Serena a whore or so but the only sexual part will be with the Duo one. If I remember right, each one-shot was going to show the readers how Serena acts around each pilot. I don't like Wufei and he doesn't get along with Serena. So Amia might do the 'Just one' theme with her oc and Wufei.

for a hint.
Serena has dated each piloted, other then Wufei, before official getting with Duo. Trowa was her first love when he was No Name on L3. Heero had a thing with her after she lost her gundam's key and he found it. Quatre was her first kiss and she just like kissing the blond pilot. xD Duo was well... She finds him interesting in anyways.

These one-shots, again if I remember right, take place after the OVA. Serena doesn't do the disappearing thingy anymore.

If I'm wrong about the pairings... oh well. I don't really have ocs for Quatre nor Trowa since I pair Serena up with any of the 4. So nah.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content

Salya

Trying something... hmm
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm

hmm I don't know what kind of story to do with them... ((WIP))

The characters:
Kira - older brother of Syna. He's kind, caring and enjoys others happiness. He won't bite anyone for blood. He only gets his weekly blood by cuting his sister's finger a bit and drinking it that way. He won't take that much blood. Other times, he drinks animal blood and eats normal food. He has a thing against shifters but he hides it behid a smile. He hides a lot of his emotions behind his smile.

Syna - younger sister of Kira. She's looks only 16 and acts younger. She's carefree, hyper all the time and is always smiling. She doesn't remember that she's a vampire and so Kira gives her blood without her really knowing about it. She drinks animal blood, thinking it's wire or something other then blood as she loves sweets such as cakes and bake goods that Sarali makes. She has a pet wolf who she loves the most.

Sarali - Childhood friend of the two.

Fang/Nao- Syna's pet wolf. He is really a shifter who watches over Syna. His family as always helped out their family and he's one of the few shifters that Kira likes. Fang is the only son of his family of 3. He has two twin sisters who he doesn't really care for. Kira thinks that Fang only cares for Syna's safely which might be true. Nao is his human name

Jya/Whisper and Hya/Wintersnow - twin sisters of Fang. They are not the normal twins that one would like of, since Hya is a futa. The sisters always help watch over Syna but they do it from a far or as her maids. The girls are scared of Kira not that he doesn't like them which he doesn't but they think he does.

Pairings: Unknown....

Story idea for them: working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

†Lost World... of Dreams†
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next