UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

Salya's Characters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Here I will post all of my characters. Both Males and Females. You will see more females then males but who cares. xD

Also the profiles that I use are all random.. If you want to use any profile layouts that I have which I got a lot, just ask and I'll start a new thread just for blank profile layouts. xD

Oh yea, NO Posting, please.

If you are interesting in an one-x-one rp in which I use one of those characters or two of them... since a few are linked, just send me an PM and ask. We can then talk about an idea unless you have an idea. xD

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Gundam Wing Twins

(pic... but it would need to be draw.)

Name: Seiya
Nicknames: Sei
Hair: Black
Eyes: Aqua
Appearence: He has long hair down to almost his waist. He wears a midnight black uniform reminiscent of the piloting jumpsuits of the Gundam Pilots, complete with a patch bearing the Insignia of the Noir Hikari.
Nature: He's the sweet heart twin. He hates fighting and mostly what his brother does and likes. He's caring and loves to make Amia and Serena happy.

(pic... but it would need to be draw.)

Name: Shinn
Nicknames: Ass
Eyes: Royal blue
Appearence: He has short hair which was a bit uneven with ends. He wears a midnight black uniform reminiscent of the piloting jumpsuits of the Gundam Pilots, complete with a patch bearing the Insignia of the Noir Hikari.
Nature: He's the asshole twin that hates nice things. He's very cold-hearted and won't listen to anyone but Serena. He also has incest tendencies.

Their story: Little is known about the twins. What is known is that they were both born in the same lab as Serena and her sister yet shortly after that, something happened. They can't fully recall any of their childhood yet they both feel linked to Serena. Shortly after a group of 4 girls ran from the lab, the twins did the same as if someone told them to. They ran away only to join up with Oz. In the war, Seiya didn't do any gundam piloting since couldn't get near a gundam without pasting out, so he was placed as the groups medic. Shinn, on the other hand, could pilot a gundam and would fight the gundam Wing a few things. Oddly living after the gundam was killed.
A year into the war, the twins were working at a base when a gundam, they both knew attacked it. Getting out of the base in time, (more like Seiya pulled Shinn out in time xD ) They got the pilot out of the female looking gundam. Once they knew it was Serena who was the pilot, they joined her side, just wanting to be near the blond. Yet Serena knew the other pilots wouldn't like it nor did she want anyone knowing of her past. So she told them to go to space.
Once the war was over, Serena meet up with them in colony L3. She told them about an old unused Oz space base that if they wanted to fix up and make it useable, she would start up a group that would help keep peace without anyone knowing. At first only Seiya was ok with the plan but after he beat the idea into Shinn, they both nodded.
It took 2 months to fix up the old base and get it set up as a non Oz base.

-Blah. I'm still fully working on them. but if you would like to draw their pics, or edit some, just let me know. -

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:03 pm

no pic yet

Name: Rain
Birthday: June 10th
Hair: long Black
Eyes: dark blue
Height: 5'6
Skin: fair
Birthplace: unsure...
Likes: Gohan most of the time, flying around, skipping school, watching Vegeta train and playing with Trunks and Goten.
Dislikes: Cell, forgetting things, fighting, my friends hurt and yelling.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): uke
Story: Rain was born on a unknown sayin* planet but was since to earth with her aunt who was badly hurt. They landed in a forest and a day later, a lady found them, took Rain and raised her as her own daughter.
…. ((ok I really reworking her but she is since for Gohan oddly. So yea..))
Game/show: DragonBall Z (yes... really. I still do things with this anime.. I don't know why)
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Salya's Characters Ff4byd
Edited by me.

Name: Seneca Kyina
Birthday: Jun 5th
Hair: Long pink hair that is down or up in a high ponytail... which her pikachu doesn't let it stay up.
Height: 5'8
Blood Type: AB... I think
Skin: Fair
Birthplace: Pallet Town
Likes: Being alone, watching her pokemon play, walking around and annoying Green.
Dislikes: being hurt, Charizard being overprotect, being told what to do and getting her pokemon mixed up with Green's.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends
Story: Seneca was born in Pallet town and grow up part way up Red and Green. She wasn't really allowed outside since her bone were so weak and broke easily if she fall. When after Red and Green left town to become trainers, she become loney. She didn't really get make friends since she didn't like anyone other then her two best friends.
Well on her 16th birthday, Pr. Oak gave her a pokemon with her first pokemon in it. He told her that Green talked him and her mother into letting her too become a trainer but she had to be careful. Well that night, while thinking about leaving, she let the pokemon out of the black pokeball* to see what is was. It was a Charmander. At first she didn't really know how to take it but she soon hugged onto her first pokemon. She liked this fire pokemon ever since Green showed her his. And now she got her own.
So the following morning, she got everything that she needed and even some things if she happened to break something. She kissed her mother goodbye, petted her mother's Ninetails then left with Charmander following closely behind her.
On her first week out, she somehow broke her left arm but got three new pokemon. A Rattata, Pidgey and Caterpie. She was a bit happy until she talked to Green at Pewter City's Poke Center. He told her to keep the four pokemon she had and he would get her some that he had two of. He also told her to stop doing things to hurt herself after he saw her arm being warpped up. She didn't really listen though. Red was warpping her arm, making her finich and Charmander glare.
After leveling her four pokemon up, she were and battled Brook. She won and fall over a rock, lightly hurting her right leg. So Brook took her to the poke center himself and took her to rest until that healed. Which she did.

((I'm stoping there. Because I don't really want to post her WHOLE history from start to finich since I'm still working on things with her and Green. Like when did they start dating and such. So any ideas would be helpful. ))

Game/show: Pokemon- Manga or Game like. No Anime pokemon. Since I really hate Ash. >_> Also She can only be paired up with Green... but I like to do sexual rps with her paired up with Red. Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:22 pm

no edited pic yet.

Name: Kikyo

Birthday: October 20th

Hair: navy/midnight Blue

Eyes: sky blue

Birthplace: Pallet Town

Likes: cute pokemon, hugging on Silver, just being around him, her own pokemon and being hyper.

Dislikes: being alone, hurt pokemon, pokebattling, Ho-ho and being yelled at.

Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): uke

Story: Kikyo's past for 8 years is unknown since she made herself forgot but she don't really like anything about the Legend of Ho-ho. At the year of 9, she was found by a nice old couple and she stayed with them for 2 years.
At 11 years old, Kikyo got a black pokeball from her cousin, Seneca. She didn't really know what it was but she opened it and it was a Cyndaquil. She also got a letter telling her to be a train. So she left the old couple and started to wonder around.
While wondering around, she got a few pokemon but she didn't really like them, so she sent them to the PC. After sending them, leaving her with Cyndaquil only, she ran into Silver. Remembering him, she followed him to the lake of rage. She watched him a bit only to jump with her pokewalker went off. So she pouted as she left to talk to who ever called her.
A few days later, she sat in the pokemon center in Azalea town as Seneca got a few of her pokemon, Pidgeot and Pikichu who took a liking to Kikyo. So she had Quilava and two pokemon. She learned that Seneca was only in town since she was annoyed with Green. So Kikyo trained a bit with her cousin and after the two pokemon... ok after Pidgeot got used to her, she left Azalea but now she wanted to find Silver.

((Blah. I'm still working on who her pokemon are and how she met Gold as well as how her and Silver got together. But her forgot past, as to do with Blue and Silver in the manga. I just don't really know to work her into that part. But she's based on how I play SoulSilver but a bit different. Lol She started out different then normal trainers. ))

Game/show: Pokemon Soulsilver. She's paired up with Silver since I really love him. No Anime Pokemon. Just like Seneca, I'll only interested in the Pokemon games and manga.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Salya's Characters 54a34b10
edited by me

Name: Nira

Birthday: March 10th

Hair: Long black locks

Eyes: dual colored. Right is dark blue as Left is dark green

Birthplace: doesn't remember

Likes: watching her pokemon play, being near N, listening to things and walking around.

Dislikes: battles, hurt pokemon, being told what to do and being around a lot of people.

Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends on her mood.

Story: Nira became a semi trainer at the age of 15, older then other starting trainers. Her first ever pokemon wasn't the one she got on her 15th birthday but the one she got when she was younger.
When she was younger(4), her father left to wonder the world as a trainer. She didn't really care much about being a trainer since she didn't like seeing pokemon get hurt in battle. She was more into playing with a green hair kid that was a year older.
One year later, her father sent her a pokeball. She didn't really want to open it but she did by hitting it as she cleaned her room. The pokemon in the pokeball was an eevee. A small, young Eevee, which she fall in love with and always have him around.
On her 15th birthday, her father's friend, Prof... someone. She didn't really care who sent it but she got another pokeball. The note said that the new pokemon would be her official starter pokemon. And oddly, her father was the one that picked the pokemon, Snivy, which she thought was really cute. After showing Snivy to her mom and grabbing a few things, she left home and started her semi trainer training. Nira wasn't into battling or fighting the gyms. She was into finding all of the interesting pokemon in the world and catching them.

Game/show: Pokemon Black/White. Mostly the game setting but whatever. No Ash or anyone from the anime show. Nira is paired up with N since I'm interested in him. I will not pair her up with anyone else. Oc that looks like N... we can talk about it. XD
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Salya's Characters Mkaec810
I didn't edit this.

Name: Sin
Birthday: October 10th
Hair: long dark blue hair that stops at near her butt when it's down.
Eyes: dual eye colors. Right eye is blue as her left is green.
Blood Type: 0-
Skin: Pale
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Likes: reading, playing with her cards, skipping home school and hiding out at Kazuya's shop
Dislikes: Sad stories, her dead brother annoying her, Gene doing weird things, and fights.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): sub
Story: Sin was only 6 years old with she saw her mother being killed just outside of the family house. She was up in her room when she looked out of the window. Her older brother was only 12 at the time but he went into her room and pulled her away from the window.
2 years later, she met Kazuya and Gene while outside. For days after that, she would go and play with them but then one day, she stopped going to met with them. It was because her father locked her into her room for playing with them.
Some months later, she was forced to live with her aunt, three cities away with her brother, Riku. There, she learned that her father isn't like the Shibuya family for unknown reasons. She then learned that she had the ability to see ghost when she 'thought' she saw her mother but it was her ghost.
4 years later, She was playing with some ghost child when she heard some screams and felt some pain in her heart. She didn't know why but she was scared to go but to the house where the scream came from, so she went and hid in a near by cave that was Riku and her's hiding spot. She only had to wait 3 hours before 'Riku' to appear near her. She didn't look at him but she knew he was dead.
On the night her 14th bithday, Riku talked her into leave their aunt's house for a few days. So she packed some cloths and food then went to there cave. There, she stayed for a while. She didn't really understand why but Riku was always trying to protect her, even after dead. While she was hiding, she bugged her dead brother about his death and learned that he cut himself after a fight with their father. “He was planing on taking you back to that house while I was away at school...” He told her. She nodded somewhat understanding. On the 3rd night that she was in the cave, she felt a slight pain and looked out at the forest that lead to the house. Something happened and she was safe... again. By the 5th day, Riku appeared and told her to run because their father was heading to the cave. But sadly, by the time she grubbed everything, her father showed up and told her that she is moving back in with him.
2 years later, She met up with Kazuya on one of his jobs and asked if she could work with him. After trying to talk him into it, which took 3 days and a job to do some, He allowed her.
Game/show: Ghost Hunt
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:24 pm

Salya's Characters Uniden10

Name: Roza Riddle
Nickname: Rosie, Rose, Death Rose, Or Rose-chan. {There are more but Roza would maybe kill someone after the Rosie nickname.}
Sex: Female
Age: 11 at the first of any story that has to do with the school, 25+ at the end.
Race: Half Witch
Height: 5'2 at first 5'9 by the end.
Weight: 110 thought most of the stories even if she's stays on a diet.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Appearance: She looks like a normal girl with a problem making friends. She is always seen wearing a skirt even in the winter, some type of black shirt with some black boots. She likes to keep her hair up in a ponytail, braid or down which is rare.
Personality: She's shy, quiet and keeps to herself. She's always alone, drawing or reading. In any school that she goes to, she acts mute to everyone but her few friends. She can be caring and kind but again to her few friends and animals.
Occupation/Goals:Witch/unknown
Origins: She was raised in an orphanage, not knowing anyone from her family. All her knew was her last name. The nice lady at the orphanage gave her the name Roza after seeing a bracelet with 'R' on it. She stayed there until one day after her 10th birthday.
She was outside, sitting under a tree far away from the other children, drawing. She didn't know why but she kept hearing her name. Her full name. No one knew that it was her birthday nor did her. Also she knew that that day was different. She kept hearing her name plus a snake kept following her. By that night, she was tired of the snake and asked it to go away. It did but said before it left. “He waits for you..” For the rest of the night, she stayed up, wondering who was waiting on her.
After two weeks, more snakes popped up, tried to talk to her. Some kids that hated her went missing and some even showed up dead. She was so scared that she stayed in her room until the nice lady told her that she was being adopted but a uncle.
After being adopted, she was taken to a old looking house in London where she learned that she was a half witch and could speak parseltongue even if she hated snakes. She also learned that she was born from the moggle family since was on his father's side. (Can you guess who adopted her yet?) After a year of learning a lot about her family from her Uncle. She was sent to Hogwarts 2 months after her 11th birthday.
(Btw in any of my stories or my friend's stories, she sweet talked her uncle into redoing school with her when he was her only friend until 2 year where she befriends Remus and his friends as well as Yuna who became her friend the summer before. So Tom will be ooc for my stories as well as for my friend's and she has read all of the books unlike me. So please no hurting me.)
Likes: Being alone, drawing anything that comes to her mind, when not alone she's with her uncle or getting pulled to the library with Yuna. She loves chocolates and went do anything for M&Ms.
Dislikes: Being bullied, being forced into doing something she don't wanna do, snakes, bullies (and she's friends with Sirius and James) and her uncle's coldness.
Hobbies: drawing, reading some books, bugging Tom or Yuna for M&Ms, (Tom always gives her some) and being alone in her room.
Loves/Crushes: James Potter at first after 5 year she's with Sirius. When she re goes to Hogwarts, She dates Wood for 3 years, crushes on Harry for 4 years by 5th year of her 2nd time at Hogwarts, she stays single because of Sirius.
Favorite spell: The spell that she used to go from 23 to 11 again. She only used that spell one time even if she wanted to use it on Sirius. (I think in a story she did and he didn't dead also.)
Pets: Cubeball(He was a black owl that Tom got her) the first time. Padfoot the 2nd at Hogwarts. (I know that messes up the storyline but w/e)
Show: Harry Potter
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Salya's Characters Fldqpt
Not edited by me
Name: Adia
Birthday: Unknown
Hair: Long purple hair with a black bang.
Skin: pale
Birthplace: doesn't remember
Likes: water, playing with small children, watching others fight and watching Casshern.
Dislikes: being carried around, being yelled at, the Ruin and oddly Dio.
Story: Adia is a half breed born from a cyborg and a human. But she lived with her mother for most of her life. When the Ruin came, she watched as her mother dead before leaving. Walking around, she learned that someone named Casshern made the ruin start but she didn't really care. She wondered around, watching robots fight or helping a guy named Ohji with anything that needs help with. While playing with Ringo, she meet Casshern. After that, she followed him around but hid when he battled. (blah.)
Game/show: Casshern Sins
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Salya's Characters 13687610
Not edited by me.

Name: Amber and Alexis
Birthday: Nov 12th
Hair: Amber has light brown hair with silver lightly as Alexis has dark brown hair with silver lightlights.
Eyes: both have dark blue eyes.
Height: Both are 5'6
Skin: both are pale
Birthplace: unknown
Status: Amber is dating Yugi/Atem as Alexis is with Ryou/Yami Bakura.
Amber- playing with cards, huging on Atem, making Yugi brush, annoying her twin and candy.
Alexis- reading, huging on Ryou, making him brush, turning out Bakura, and annoying Bakura.
Dislikes:
Amber- people mad at her, fighting and yelling
Alexis- blood, Ryou hurt, Amber's tears, and being annoyed.
Sexual Orientation: both are straight
Story: (Under construction)
Game/show: Yu-gi-oh

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 pm

no pic

Name: Nya
Birthday: unknown
Hair: long silver hair
Eyes: deep blue eyes
Birthplace: not sure
Likes: Playing around, new kimonos, Inuyasha's hair and well Inuyasha.
Dislikes: Kagome, kids pulling on her tail, being alone and fighting.
Story: Nya is one of two twins that was taken from their mother's... well father's den. Her sister was given away to one family as Nya was given to another family. The family she was given to wasn't as nice as they looked.
Since birth, Nya has been different from most normal fox demons. On new moon nights and two nights/days after it, her silver hair is black as her right fox ear goes from silver to black. No one is sure why but she got it from her birth mother.
The family that got Nya, locked her away from being so different. The lady of the family was a nine tail fox demon that oddly knew who Nya's parents really were but never said a word about it.
One night, when she was about 7 or 8, the nine tail fox, kicked her out. She told Nya to get away from the village and never come back which Nya did. Two nights after she got away, the village was burned down.
~la la... years later~
a few years later, she was living with a human family. They didn't care that she was a demon nor how her looked on new moon nights. She didn't understand why they took her in, but she stayed and helped with the two younger kids.
((ok. I don't know how or when she meet Inu, but they know each other and well... yea. She's was made from him as her twin is for Sesshy. They came out of a yyh/inu crossover idea that I don't know if I'll do or not.))
Game/show: Inuyasha

Last edited by Salya on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed her name and a few parts in her story)
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 pm

No real pic...

Name: Salya Granger
Birthday: August 16th
Age: Depends on the story. So 13-20ish. 13 being the start of Beyblade and 20 after the show ended.
Hair: Long blond hair that stops at her lower back when it's down.
Eyes: Blue eyes that go shy blue or Navy blue depending on her moods.
Height: 5'7
Blood Type: AB
Skin: Pale
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan.
Status: Depends on the story but is mainly paired up with Kai Hiwatari.
Likes: Kitties, drawing, reading, walking around with Kai, having her hair played with by Rei, shopping online for cloths and being with Kai.
Dislikes: fighting, Takao (most of the time) and being a lone for a long point of time.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends but mostly Uke
Story: Salya was born in Tokyo, Japan when she lived her first 11 years of her life. Before her 12th birthday, she was sent to live with her dad's friend, Voltaire who was very nice to her because her parents were fighting a lot and her father wanted her safe. She become somewhat Kai's friend (over time) since she was told to stay near him. She didn't mind that he was cold-hearted to everyone and at first her.
Over a year later, He got used to her being around and to protect her from other guys, he told any guy near her that he was her boyfriend which she didn't mind since she was starting to like him. A few months later, Mr. Dickenson got her met Rei and they become fast friends. She also found out after Mr. Dickenson put the BladeBreakers together, that Takao was her cousin on her father's side. She also befriended a girl named Aya who was Kai's younger sister. Kai didn't seem to like her much.

~Blah after V-force and after her dating Rei for a year. Aya started dating Takao. Blah.~ (I don't remember much from V-force sorry.)

She stayed by Kai although almost everything (and I mean almost). When he went back to Russia and joined up with Tala who she learned later from Bryan's girlfriend, Lita, had a crush on her since the first time they met which freaked her out a little (3 years earlier). She stayed with Takao since she didn't want to be alone in Kai's huge house. {She later started to hate herself for staying with him, Aya and Hiro.)
When she saw Kai the first time since he left, she sort of slapped him as Bryan, Tala and Spencer who was standing near by, backed up soon as Takao blinked and Aya giggled. Soon after that B.T. she still mad at Kai and wasn't talking to him nor wanted to be near him, started dating Tala, just to piss off Kai and Tala was ok with it since he was up for pissing off Kai any day. (some friend huh. Lol) But that was short lived. Only 4 days the most before Salya was talked back into being near Kai.
Then when BEGA popped up, She was hanging out with Aya some, when she met a guy named Brooklyn through her older cousin, Hiro and became somewhat friends. (She can be very friendly when she wants to be.) She was forced to go watch the battle BEGA V.S BladeBreakers. Which got her really bored and kept taking Dranzer until it was Kai's turn. Then it was Driger until it was Rei's turn but he give her Driger back afterward. She didn't touch Dragoon since Aya kept taking it and saying, “Mine.” until Takao were up against Garland. Aya got Dragoon back after the battle.
After the battle and a few weeks later, everything went back to normal. BEGA broke up. Salya learned from Brooklyn who wanted to stay near her, that Garland stayed in Bay city with a girl from his home. She didn't really learn anything else from him, since she got pulled into shopping by Rei and his girl, Sin.
((There is more to her story before the show started but blah..)
Game/show: Beyblade
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Salya's Characters Tara10
((I edited it))
Name: Tara
Birthday: October 20th
Hair: Long black hair, long bang over her right side of her face.
Eyes: deep blue, turns red when really mad.
Birthplace: Fall Hail City ~it's a made up and dead city~
Likes: Sitting on Dante's lap, pizza, ice cream, taking Dante's weapons, pissing Dante off, firting with Nero and sleeping under her favorite tree in her home town.
Dislikes: fighting, Dante hurt, Nero hurt, Being forgotten and being woked up.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends
Weapons: DeathShot(Only weapon she has with a soul)... She has a list of weapons, just ask for them.
Story: Tara is the twin sister of Lora(my friend's oc for Vergil) and the daughter of a fox demon and Human pairing. Her mother was a human and took Lora when they were really young and since then, Tara had problems. She started training on how to use swords and guns, she was really good at guns. She made her start gun when she was 16 and she named it HellShot. Sadly it broke later that year.
By the time she was 17, her best freind was a wolf demon who could turn into a huge white wolf and he used the gun, Deathshot. Sadly, he was killed in his wolf form by a hunter(dante) and his soul was placed into his own gun. Tara had to do it since she could dare lose anyone else and he really didn't like what she did.
A few mouths later, she meet up with Dante and started to somewhat work with him. She didn't really listen to him as she did her own thing as he did his. When Virgel appeared, She was working under him, doing small missions to find her mother. She didn't realize that her twin, Lora was the one following Virgel around.

((Anything after that, F*cks up the DMC storyline... if there really in one. XD Since I know the turth about Nero, me and my friend changed it that Lora had him a few years before DMC1. And yes, Lora was 18 when she had Nero. So don't ask. It isn't until Nero says something about how Tara and his mother look a lot a like, that Tara realizes who Lora really is. There is more things about what we did to the DMC storyline.. PM me if you want to know.))
Anime/Game/Show:DMC (all games and the anime)
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Salya's Characters AnimeGirl42
it's works...

Name: Mei
Birthday: July 20th
Hair: long black hair
Eyes: Golden green
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
Dislikes: her friends hurt, yelling and fire
Sexual Orientation: straight
Story: Mei lost her parents at a young age to a house fire. Since she had no family, she was send to her mom's friend. Soon after, there was another house fire and Mei was the only one that lived. She was send to Deadman Wonderland yet no one had her on the books and in fact, she wasn't even locked up. She just never left. Over the years, she became really interested in seeing who will live in the place like hell.
Game/show: Deadman Wonderland
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty

Salya's Characters 0589110

Name: Sinya
Birthday: Unknown but her followers claim it to be Oct. 31 since that was the day she was found.
Age: she is really as old as Gaia but she always looks 18-24
Hair: In all of her rebirths, it has been Midnight Black
Eyes: Always been Red
Birthplace: the Heavens
Status: Rumors say she's with the god of the east but no one really knows.
Dislikes: fighting, people hurt, and oddly vampires.(it's odd since I want her to have at less one vampire knight. xD)
Story: It will be told in different stories... Her story is really weird and I can't fully get into it. But she's linked to the god, Inquz.
Setting: Original
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Salya's Characters 24pf2h10

Name: Rain Fallnight
Birthday: April 10th
Hair: long black hair
Eyes: blue eyes
Birthplace: Skyfall Forest
Dislikes: getting annoyed
Story: Rain was born and a really raining night. So her parents called her Rain. She was born with only one tail but as the years went now and she grow, more tails appeared.
After the nineth tail, her parents realized that she was one of the rarest kind and wanted her to be hidden. So she sent to the goddess.
She stayed with the Goddess for a few years, watching her be reborn 2 times before wondering away for her shine.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Salya's Characters 76132810
Name: Kain NightSky
Birthday: Oct 31
Hair: black
Eyes: redish purple.
Height: 6'0
Skin: Fair
Birthplace: MoonLight Shine
Likes: rare things, Rain, soft things and seeing his 'loves' pissed off.
Dislikes: fighting, bats, blood, and seeing his 'loves' with other males.
Sexual Orientation: bi
Story: Kain is a really weird vampire. He was human born and the oddly thing, he and the Goddess was born on the same time and day as well as the same place. His marking is a half moon on his left hip which he only shows to ones that interest him.
He was raised with Sinya and over the years, watch her die and be reborn over and over. He's ever close to the goddess and when seeing her, talks of taking her for himself, which he never does. He only says that to annoy her 'holy' knights whose he hates. (yes he hates all 8 of them. XD)
When Rain came to the shine, Kain was visiting his goddess. Seeing how she looked and he knew she was different. He befriended her over two years.
Sinya told him to keep away from the fox, but he already took a liking to her. and within a year later, He started talking about stealing Rain as well as the Goddess.
On his last visit, Rain told him that she was wondering off and Sinya allowed it. He talked a bit with Sinya then left... after stealing a kiss from the goddess herself and pissing off her knights and he's sure a few guardians as well.
He disappeared for a good 20 years, only to reappeared around the fallen castle of Kaile.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 pm

I was using him under one of my other account DarkenSkys. So yea. So his male.
Salya's Characters 02
Yuri from Shadow hearts
Name: Len (unknown)
Birthday: June 10th
Hair: dark brown at times, light brown at other times.
Eyes: deep red
Height: 5'10
Birthplace: unsure
Dislikes: tears, fighting and his own demons.
Story: Len was born into a good family. He's parents were teachers at two different schools and sadly, he didn't get to see his father much since he worked at the Black Magic school. As he grew, his life got weirder. By age 8, he was saying demons. So his mother took him to see the goddess. Oddly the goddess saw the demons as well and didn't think they were evil.
but by age 12, his mother was killed while he was asleep. Unsure of what really happened, he went into shock and stopped speaking. His father came home later that week to be with him yet one night, Len was asleep and his father was too killed.
The shock of losing to parents in one year was a bit much. A priestess from Moonlight shrine took him in. Over the years of living with her, she didn't end up dead.
When he was 16, he went to Sinya and asked about his demons. She told him that they didn't do anything to his parents... yet they was protecting him. He didn't really understand one bit.

... whatever... He's a demon hunter... who is oddly linked to Sinya...

Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Salya's Characters Warrio10
Name: Linya Rainwood
Birthday: July 20th
Hair: black
Eyes: Green
Birthplace: Moonlight Shine
Dislikes: training, Raining days, her freinds hurt
Story: Linya was born on a raining night and sadly her mother dead only two hrs other she was born. The Goddess was only 12 at the time but Linya took a liking to the young goddess and by the time she was 4, she was following Sinya around. She wasn't fold* of vampires or any thing that isn't human.
By the time was of 14, she was in knight training in another city. She didn't really like it but she wanted to be strong and being a knight was the only way she know of.

... blah I'll work on her later.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Salya's Characters 89089210
Edited by me
Name: June
Birthday: July 10th
Hair: black with a silver bang on the right
Eyes: Maroon eyes
Birthplace: Unknown
Dislikes: books, orders, fighting, and the fact she can't really age.
Story: June was born as a witch to a royal family. Her father was a knight as her mother was the king's witch. She raised to the next witch on the kingdom, but she lost her childhood. Her father sent her to his sister to prefect* his only daughter.
At her aunt's house, June was force to read spell books and try out different spells. She soon got bored with the quiet town that she wanted to go back to the kingdom.
After a few years of acting like she didn't want to go, her father allowed her to come back since June was 16 at the time and knew a lot of spells. She moved back to the kingdom and became the king's witch just like her mother but there was something different about her.
The kingdom got a new king by the time she was truly 26. No one seem to notice that June looked 16 and not her true age. Her father noticed but didn't care.

((Blah. Who ever wants to be the new king and her father, message me. There are no limit who how they look but they have to be human. ))
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty

Salya's Characters Sin
Name: Kika Song
Birthday: Sept. 19th
Hair: black hair that is always in two ponytails but when it's down, it stops in her middle back.
Eyes: Golden brown
Birthplace: Moonlight City
Likes: magic, flowers, dancing, playing with Alenandro's hair or Reeden's hair (whoever lets her that is) and sleeping under trees.
Dislikes: orders, books, her parents and dragons(she's scared of them)
Story: Kika was a normal girl, living in Moonlight city with her parents until she found an old magic book of her mother's and said a spell. Sadly it was a water spell and her parents both get wet. So she was send to the magic school of Black Magic. There are spread 13 years of her life, learning spells which oddly she got right most of the time. While in school, She befriended two guys, Alenandro and Reeden. By her 16th birthday, she had a crush on her only friends but oddly, she couldn't pick who she liked more. Even after she got out of school, she still can pick one. She can't really tell if they know about her crush on them or anything since she still acts normally around the guys.
Kika works for Alenadro as his personal witch or something like that. xD
Setting: Original.

Note: She was make for a rp with Leve. xD
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Salya's Characters 1y4q6r

Name: Ryan
Race: Black Dragon
Sex: Male
Hair: Short black hair with long and short bangs
Eyes: Light purple eyes, wares fake glasses.
Marking(s): Black wings tattoo on his back.
Job: Traveler.
Mate: none -PM me-

Dragon form: -no pic- He's a huge black dragon with long wings. There are no horns on his body.
Powers: Fire and he can change his body size but only in his dragon form.

Story: unsure...
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Salya's Characters Lol_95
Name: Sin Loveless (real last name xD)
Birthday: July 15th
Eyes: light green-blue
Height: 5'8
Birthplace: just outside of Tokyo (I dk any towns in Japan. xD )
Likes: pretty dresses, tea, sewing, cats, doing her hair and reading.
Dislikes: her parents
Story: Sin is the only child in her family. She was born on a rain morning and was raised up to age 6 by her mother. After her 6th birthday, her mother went back to work with her father. She rarely saw them after that.
She went to an all girl school from 2nd grade - 12th grade. Because of that, she had no lack with males. After getting out of high school, she started going to college since she got into sewing her own outfits. She started started taking classes on sewing and design. When her parents found out, they didn't really know how to take it, but they soon give into her love for designing.
One day, she found a cute coffee shop that selled the kind of tea that she loved, so she started going there everyday after her classes.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Salya's Characters 46d31d0e104b2229c55648fab462672a_zps0a87afc0

Name: June BlackRain
Birthday: October 13
Hair: Long Black hair that goes down to her knees which is why she keeps it up in ponytails or braids.
Eyes: Dual colored. Right is Red and the Left is blue-green
Blood Type: O-
Birthplace: NightRain City
Likes: reading her spell books, getting new spell books, watching her pets play, trying to cook, sleeping.
Dislikes: her spells going poof, Kain's smirk, Ryo's fire when he kills her spell, Cooking, and being waken up for no reason.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): Depends
Story: June was a normal young girl, living in a big house with a loving family. She was happy until a dragon attacked the city. Oddly, NightRain City was the city for dragons but this one wasn't happy. In the attack, June lose her family and the house. A smaller black dragon saved her and got her out of the city. A near by small town of witches. Two witches that were twins took her in and raised her for 20 years.
After living with the nice twins, June left and went back to NightRain with Ryo, the small black dragon behind her. There, she learned about the attack and what really happened. After a week at the Inn, she left, learning that her older brother that she didn't know was her twin, was the one that controlled the dragon. Not really caring anymore, she want into the feared forest that was said to be hunted.
Deep in the middle of the forest, she found a old looking house that was in good shape. It was a big house too. She slowly started living there with just Ryo who tried to help with the cooking but he sucked as badly as she did.
So she went back to the city and found the dark market. There she brunt* or saved, a few interesting guys and a small boy. Back at the house, She learned that they were all human forms of animals. The small boy was a fruit boy, the others were mystical animals such as a Unicorn who can cook, a Griffin that likes to fish in the lake near the forest, a Phoenix who is lazy and a Werewolf that was more wolf then anything.
After a year of living with the males and letting them help about the house, she started to get sick. Ryo and Kai(Phoenix) left for a week as the other helped her look for cure. Sadly it couldn't be cured since it was something her brother put into her blood before he disappeared. After a month of coughing up blood and pasting out, Star(unicorn) give up some of his blood to save her. Which in did and it stopped her aging for some odd reason.
((Blah. That is all I can think of.))
Setting: Fantasy aka original

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm

Salya's Characters 2hnubdc

Name: Lyira
Race: Fox demon
Sex: Female
Hair: Long blueish silver
Eyes: Purplish blue
Ears: blueish silver with purplish tips
Tail(s): blueish silver -she hides 8 of her tails-
Job: none. She wonders around.
Powers: She can control water.
Mate: none -PM me-
Story: Lyira is a fox demon who was raised by water demons. She never knew her birth parents but over the years, she lost interested. She never wondered too far from the small demon village yet when she was really young, she did. As a young fox, she meet an older demon yet when back to the village. Over the years, she forgot the demon and the reason why she can't leave the village.

((Blah. This is a random fox demon. As for the demon she met and the reason why she can't leave the village... well I don't really know. Maybe a role-play or a short story will help me.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salya's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salya's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next