UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
NavyReservist

You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Empty
PostSubject: You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]   You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm

TITLE: You will always have more chances.
WARNGING: Drabble may suck.
RATE: PG???
COUPLES: N/A
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Indiana Jones Franchise I own only my oc Maggie McHale.
COMMENT FROM WRITER: This is for Quotes Drabble Challenge From assassinsden.net #6.

I remember as a teenager receiving all kinds of advice from my mother who I held in high regard. She was a wise woman after all. After a bad break-up when I was a teen she told me, “Now don’t worry my darling. After all there are plenty of fish in the sea.” Not long after that I graduated my senior year of high school and my mother was diagnosed with cancer. Her wish for me was to not stop my life and take care of her but to continue my schooling and go on to university. I though stopped my life not all together just my studies so that I could help her out. Barely a year later had she died and I decided to go to university in her memory.
I am currently studying to Archeology, World History, and Anthropology so I can become an archeologist. As I sit in on my favorite course taught by Dr. Jones I lean forward taking notes listening intently. Yes it was speculated that Dr. Jones had done some unorthodox things as not only as a Professor but as an Archeologist. Soon the bell rang and class was dismissed. Putting my books and notes away I approached Dr. Jones’ desk as he was getting his lecture papers organized and put away. “Professor?” Stopping at my voice and looking up at me he tilt’s his glasses down so that he can see me clearly and so taking that as my cue to continue, “I was wondering if you know Harold Oxley?”
Looking me over curiously he takes his glasses completely off putting them in his shirt pocket. “Yes, Ms. McHale…” Smiling at him as my uncle George walks in, “You ready to go Indy?” Professor Jones looks over at my uncle smiling big, “What the heck are you doing here Mac?” They hug and I shift a little feeling as if I’m interrupting on a personal moment they break apart. “I found a place in Mexico where… Maggie??”
Hearing my name I smile and hug my uncle, “Hello Uncle George.” “Uncle George???” My uncle and I both look at Professor Jones and smile, “Yes Indy I’m an Uncle. Oh Maggie speaking of Mexico you could tag along. I know how you always…” Interrupting my uncle with my hand, “Uncle I thing I should wait a little bit longer after all mom would say in this instance…” My uncle and I then finished together, “You will always have more chances.” Smiling I begin to walk out, “But thanks uncle so I got to go!” Little did I know that chance was closer than I realized when I would find out the trouble my uncle was in with the KGB. And I would be glad that I hadn’t gone to Mexico but happy that my “You will always have more chances” turned out to be how I found that one fish in the sea Henry “Mutt” Williams/ Henry Jones Jr.

Back to top Go down

You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnPure Ink :: Writings :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: