UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

Exit Fate Walkthough

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Exit Fate Walkthough   Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 am

First topic message reminder :

Credit: Me
Game: Exit Fate

Note
Ok, This is my first guide that I, myself, am going to try doing. Sure, I'm using another walkthough for help, but I will be typing it all. xD Also I'm playing the game as I do this. So I'll post stats and anything that would be helpfully. If you have any questions, PM me. ^^

Also each town/city/whatever in new posts. So yea..

Here's some info you might need to know.
Money is called Arn in this game.
This game is a lot like Suikoden I or II but there is only 75 stars and not 108 Stars. -_-
also this is a free game to play.  Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 814108678
Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exit Fate Walkthough   Exit Fate Walkthough - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:59 am

And now done. XD If you would like me to list the 75 characters and how you get them, just say so. I'll edit this post after I finish the down and add the list. Well I can do that before I fully finish since like Suikoden, I have problems finding characters and getting them to join. So I got the list saved. XD I'll give credit if I need to add the list.

But since this game is really long, it will take me a week or two, if I keep playing it like I am. A few hrs a day. I normally don't stop playing until I beat a game, but lately I been blah. If you guys like this walkthrough, I can try doing others. Maybe Final Fantasy 9 next. I love FF9 and yes, I got a guide to help me with parts, but unlike Exit Fate's guide that I'm getting help from, FF9's guide is a PDF. Can't copy anything from that. -_- But anyways. If it's a rpg and on my played list, I'll do the walkthrough. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

Exit Fate Walkthough
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnPure Ink :: Writings :: Game Walkthroughs-
Jump to: