UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

†Lost World... of Dreams†

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Don't post here.

If you want to answer a question or just an idea for me,Just send me a PM.

†Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 1333225693

Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

Future stories... Well their titles.

Love is blind - original story of a blind human male paired with a nine tailed fox female

Is this my fantasy - Final Fantasy Tactics. Normal girl appears into the final fantasy world.
Pairing: Ramza x oc

Unusual Love - I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

another final fantasy idea.

Need to remember: Dilly Dally Shilly Shally

Ocs: Aya is a gamer who likes Final Fantasy.
Alisa is the older sister who runs and owns a flower shop. She isn't a gamer but likes watching Aya play.

Aya is 18 and likes Squall.
Alisa is 22 and likes Cloud.

House:
The sisters live alone in their father's house which is big. 4 beds, 2 full baths. big kitchen(Aya likes to bake when she isn't playing rpgs) and a big living room. The dinner room was turned into a small library with different guide books, books on magic and books on flowers. The din in the back of the house was turn flower room for Alisa to play with flowers.

Their father lives in another house with their step mother and step brother. The girls don't get along with their new mother plus the house they have is near Alisa's shop. lol As their father's other house is near his job.

I made a banner for this story... but yet, no title. †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 1379511912

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:14 pm

One-shots that I got an idea for after looking at Gundam wing yaoi.

Just one kiss - Heero
Just one Hug - Quatre
Just one Moment - Trowa
Just one Night - Duo

Sadly, you might call Serena a whore or so but the only sexual part will be with the Duo one. If I remember right, each one-shot was going to show the readers how Serena acts around each pilot. I don't like Wufei and he doesn't get along with Serena. So Amia might do the 'Just one' theme with her oc and Wufei.

for a hint.
Serena has dated each piloted, other then Wufei, before official getting with Duo. Trowa was her first love when he was No Name on L3. Heero had a thing with her after she lost her gundam's key and he found it. Quatre was her first kiss and she just like kissing the blond pilot. xD Duo was well... She finds him interesting in anyways.

These one-shots, again if I remember right, take place after the OVA. Serena doesn't do the disappearing thingy anymore.

If I'm wrong about the pairings... oh well. I don't really have ocs for Quatre nor Trowa since I pair Serena up with any of the 4. So nah.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:46 pm

Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content Content

Salya

Trying something... hmm
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:24 pm

hmm I don't know what kind of story to do with them... ((WIP))

The characters:
Kira - older brother of Syna. He's kind, caring and enjoys others happiness. He won't bite anyone for blood. He only gets his weekly blood by cuting his sister's finger a bit and drinking it that way. He won't take that much blood. Other times, he drinks animal blood and eats normal food. He has a thing against shifters but he hides it behid a smile. He hides a lot of his emotions behind his smile.

Syna - younger sister of Kira. She's looks only 16 and acts younger. She's carefree, hyper all the time and is always smiling. She doesn't remember that she's a vampire and so Kira gives her blood without her really knowing about it. She drinks animal blood, thinking it's wire or something other then blood as she loves sweets such as cakes and bake goods that Sarali makes. She has a pet wolf who she loves the most.

Sarali - Childhood friend of the two.

Fang/Nao- Syna's pet wolf. He is really a shifter who watches over Syna. His family as always helped out their family and he's one of the few shifters that Kira likes. Fang is the only son of his family of 3. He has two twin sisters who he doesn't really care for. Kira thinks that Fang only cares for Syna's safely which might be true. Nao is his human name

Jya/Whisper and Hya/Wintersnow - twin sisters of Fang. They are not the normal twins that one would like of, since Hya is a futa. The sisters always help watch over Syna but they do it from a far or as her maids. The girls are scared of Kira not that he doesn't like them which he doesn't but they think he does.

Pairings: Unknown....

Story idea for them: working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: †Lost World... of Dreams†   †Lost World... of Dreams† - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

†Lost World... of Dreams†
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2