UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Welcome to UnPure Ink. <br>
If you are interested in writing, graphics, chatting and/or Role-playing then you might love this forum. Feel free to join and post a lot.<br>
Make sure you share us with your friends and help us out! ^_^
UnPure Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

If you ever need help, PM one of us.

Admin:

Writing Mods:

Graphic mods:

Latest topics
» Noveltellus
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:00 am by Guest

» My Deadly Sins
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 am by Nya

» (8) You Are Free To Feel Your Own Feelings And Make Your Own Choices. (STAR WARS)
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm by NavyReservist

» Valar Morghulis
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:13 am by Guest

» Imagining something is the first step towards doing it.
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:45 pm by NavyReservist

» Join the Staff
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:19 pm by NavyReservist

» You Will Always Have More Chances. [Indiana Jones]
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:53 pm by NavyReservist

» Don't be afraid to cry. Tears have the magic to heal a broken heart.
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:16 pm by NavyReservist

» The War in Heaven - Panfandom Roleplay
Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 pm by Guest

ChatBox

Salya's Characters

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

Salya's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here I will post all of my characters. Both Males and Females. You will see more females then males but who cares. xD

Also the profiles that I use are all random.. If you want to use any profile layouts that I have which I got a lot, just ask and I'll start a new thread just for blank profile layouts. xD

Oh yea, NO Posting, please.

If you are interesting in an one-x-one rp in which I use one of those characters or two of them... since a few are linked, just send me an PM and ask. We can then talk about an idea unless you have an idea. xD

Last edited by Salya on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://taintedink.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Salya's Characters - Page 2 Vayne_Aurelius_image

Name: Vann
Race: Human?
Sex: Male
Hair: Silver
Eyes: blue
Powers: He can turn his cat into a sword.
Job: alchemist in-training
Partner: Nina, a black cat
Lover: None -talk to me-
Lives: Angelia's workshop
Story: He was made by an alchemist who shortly dead after it. He didn't know who he was nor what but he found a note, telling him to found a woman named Angelia. He didn't understand it at first but soon left with his "father's" cat following him and looked around. He wondered around the cities and towns, asking about her.
It took him two years before he got the info that he was looking for from a guy named Kairo as his cat ran from the young girl, Kylie. He then was sent to her shop. Just as he walked up to a huge building, Angelia walked out, only to stop. At first, he didn't know if she was the one he was looking for, but Nina told him to hand her the note, making Angelia blink a bit.
After she read the note and sighed, he was told to go inside and wait from her to come back. He did so, unsure of things. He looked around the shop and then the workshop, just thinking of things. The guy with black wings didn't answer any of his questions, so Vayne just quietly waited.
After a few hours, Angelia came back with items that she needed, and after putting them away, she went to talk with the young male, only to find him asleep with Nina near him.

((blah))

-disclaimer: I don't own Vayne since he's from my fav school rp, Mana Khemia. So this character is based mostly on him and his cat.-
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Salya's Characters - Page 2 789489

offline player name: Miya
Likes: drawing, chatting with friends and playing 'The World'
dislikes: guys telling her what to do and being confused..

Salya's Characters - Page 2 3999e1c33504488321eab23c10c76d55-d5qhspn
((Drawn by me. This is her R2's look duh. xD))
Online character name: Luna
class: Twin Blader
dislikes: being told what to do, The Winged one at times, getting lost and PKed.
main lvl they are at: Starts at lvl 1 in R1 but in R2 she's lvl 100. (Aura hacked her character.. >.>)
Online boyfriend: single for now.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm

Salya's Characters - Page 2 Sample_1a1a82fd94d0b4000d985aca6b1bfeb69f1ee315
Name: Syna
Nickname(s): Sin, Princess, My lady
Birthday: June 6
Hair: Red -changes the length a lot-
Eyes: golden
Height: 5'6
Skin: pale
Birthplace: Can't remember but she tells others, Moonlit City
Likes: flowers, trees, looking up at the stars, not listening to others, wondering around, playing with others' head and talking with animals.
Dislikes: fighting, people whining, and yellings.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends of her mood.
Story: Syna was born on nornal parents yet at a on age, she showed signs of magical powers. At first her parents didn't know what to do but her mother looking up their family line only to find links to witches, nekos, dragons and others. Once learning that, they just raised her the best that they can.
She went to a normal school until high school. Once she hit 16, she found a weird mark on her lower back of a black dragon blowing flames. She didn't want anyone to know, so she hid it from her parents and what friends that she had. The only one that knew was her computer AI, Lily but she knew that Lily wouldn't tell anyone.
Before she started high school, she begged her parents to send her to a pervite* which they did. They sent her to a magical school where she learned of her mark and what powers she had. She even found a weird talking book in her stuff at the dorms. It told her about clans and which one she was born into her. It even told her that she was the reborn leader of the Dragon's Flame.
Years later, Syna wondered around, just checking out magical places. She carried Lily around in a handheld that she builded.

(( blah. She's for my witch clan ideas also she's an oc for this setting. ))
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:19 am

Pic:Salya's Characters - Page 2 232503a0a6gtmg50
Name: Mira
Sex: Female
Race:Black Dragon
Personality: loner, quiet, keeps to herself.
Like:
♥ fish
♥ deer
♥ sheep
♥ sleeping
Hates:
• fighting
• loud places
• Wolves
• red dragons
Past: unknown. (don't really know)
Mates: x (PM me if you want your character to be her mate.)
Kids: x
Other: Her only friend is a mermaid.
Username: Salya
Back to top Go down
Salya
Admin
Admin
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Salya's Characters   Salya's Characters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:20 am

Pic: Salya's Characters - Page 2 681
Name: Aqua
Sex: Female
Race: Mermaid
Personality: caring and sweet. She's loves to talk and sing. She's almost the other side of Mira's personality.
Like:
♥ singing
♥ finding new things
♥ cute animals as well as small animals.
♥ dragons
Hates:
• fighting
• hiding
• being alone
• storms
Past: Unknown.
Mates: x (ask)
Kids: x
Other: x
Username: Salya
Back to top Go down